DIANA Tulle Dress
Want to dress like the famous Princess Diana?
The DIANA Tulle Dress is perfect for the formal nights you were planning. This dress will show your soft yet stylish personality with it's sheer and pleating detail. It's quaint and innovative design will have people calling you a princess. Finish the look with mules or slip-on heels.- Shoulder cut-out top
- Round neckline
- Long sleeves
- Slips on
- Our model is wearing a one size and is 5'9 tall
1. Used, open and final sale items cannot be returned nor exchange.
2. The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of exchanged/returned items.
3. For size exchange: Kindly visit our returns center here: https://sustothelabel.myreturnscenter.com/ Size exchange must be done within 10 days from the date you received your order
4. Exchanges will only be allowed for items in its original form (unwashed, unaltered and unworn with labels still intact)
5. We will only process your exchange transactions once we received your returns. We will not be liable for any loss through mail, so we encourage you to use a trackable mode of shipment.
In case of any defected or wrong items sent to you by mistake, we would be able to do an exchange or refund within 4 days.
Please email email@example.com with your order number and we will attend to you shortly. Rest assured, we will reimburse you for postage costs.Exchange Policy
We allow the exchange of size in the same colour and product, subject to stock availability on hand.
Size exchange must be done within 10 days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and exchange information. Exchanges will only be done for items in its original condition— unwashed, unworn and unaltered. We will not be liable for any loss mail through normal mail. Returns that do not reach us will not be entertained.
We regret to inform you that we will not be liable should you purchase our merchandise any third party. We will not accede to any request for refunds.
There may be a 0.5”-0.8” difference in our given measurements. In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.